Hooray! I’m done with my first yummy recipe on my blog.
These chocolate cupcakes are super easy to make and taste so yummy. This recipe is made from simple everyday ingredients that you might already have on hand. These chocolate cupcakes taste entirely over the top with chocolate buttercream.
I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you!
- 125 g butter room temperature
- 125 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 112 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coco powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- frosting: chocolate buttercream (Recipe link Below)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. This recipe makes about 16 – 18 cupcakes. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, coco powder and baking powder. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer add the butter and beat until pale in color, whisk in the sugar.
- Add egg one at a time, scrape down the sides of the bowl after adding the eggs. Add vanilla
- Add the flour mixture little by little and mix on low speed. Pour the milk in between.
- Beat until everything is combined; do not over mix. The batter will become thin.
- Scoop the batter into the liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cooled cupcakes however you'd like and Enjoy!