A Quick and excellent dessert that will be loved by kids and adults alike. This is one sweet that will finish in no time. I have made this many times because I just love it!
This is great for parties or on the festival table. They are crunchy, sweet, look good as well!
- 50 g butter/ghee
- 200 g vermicelli roasted and crushed
- 200 g condensed milk
- nuts powdered (almond, cashew, pistachio)
- Melt the butter/ghee and roast the vermicelli until it turns golden brown.
- Add the powdered nuts, condensed milk, and mix well for about 2 minutes.Cool it for five minutes
- Take a small portion of the mix and make it in the desired shape.
- Lovely innovative Vermicelli Bites is ready to serve!
I’m sure you and your loved ones will love this treat!