This no-bake passion fruit cheesecake is not only easy to make but tastes absolutely delicious. The passion fruit lends a slightly tangy taste which perfectly combines with cream cheese and white chocolate.
It’s a lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing dessert!
Passion Fruit Cheesecake
This cheesecake is a bright and refreshing dessert for passion fruit lovers.
Servings: 8 people
- 70 g biscuits marie
- 30 g butter melted
Passion fruit Sauce
- 4 passion fruits pulp
- 40 g sugar depends on the sweetness
- 1 ½ tbsp gelatine
- 150 g cream cheese
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 120 g white chocolate
- Grind the biscuits into crumbs, add the melted butter and combine well. Pour this mixture into a greased 6-inch springform cake tin, and press down firmly. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a pan add the passionfruit pulp, sugar, and 50 ml water boil for 3-4 minutes on medium flame. Strain and divide the juice into two and keep it aside, save a few passionfruit seeds for the decoration.
- Double boil the white chocolate with 100 ml of heavy cream until it completely melts.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese for a minute, add the other half of the heavy cream, and beat until it thickens. Now add the cooled white chocolate mixture and give it a mix.
- Add 1 tbsp of gelatine in one portion of the passionfruit juice and microwave for 10 seconds and add it to the cream mixture, and gently fold together. Pour the cream over the biscuit base. cover with cling film and allow to set for 1-2 hours.
- In the remaining juice add 50ml of hot water, ½ tbsp of gelatine, and sugar (if needed) add the seeds and gently pour over the cream. Chill the dessert well before serving.
Enjoy this yummy dessert!