Chocolate and coffee make for a heavenly treat for festivals or parties. In this simple recipe, the coffee enhances the taste of the chocolate and gives the brownie a sophisticated depth of flavor. Coffee lovers will definitely love it!
I found this recipe in one of my recipe books and I have made this delicious brownie several times. They are rich, chocolatey, cakey with a crackly crust.
They taste awesome as is, or perfect with a scoop of ice cream.
Do not overbake. Remove it from the oven even if the top is not cracked or the middle is slightly moist. Overbaking will result in a very dry brownie.
Coffee Lover’s Brownies
Easy, Rich, and chewy Brownies with a crackly crust. The coffee enhances the taste of the chocolate and gives the brownie an awesome depth of flavor.
Servings: 20 pieces
- 225 g dark chocolate chopped
- 115 g butter softened
- 3 eggs
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp instant coffee diluted in 1 tsp of water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment and set aside.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and melt it completely.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract well. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, add the coffee, and whisk again to mix.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture in and mix well with a spatula.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center, if it comes out with a few moist crumbs, the brownies are done.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then turn out onto to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the yummy brownies at room temperature.
Enjoy this delectable treat!
These brownies are the tastiest in all the brownies that I have ever tasted in my life so there is no doubt in this recipe it would come out well.
The brownies are moist inside that makes it extra special and tends you to eat more .thanks so much for this amazing recipe…..
Thank you so much, I really appreciate hearing that from you Aasiya!!