This recipe tastes so rich, creamy, and delicious. It is quite different from tomato-based pasta. This is cream-based along with some amazing flavors of butter, cheese, and cream.
- 200 g spaghetti or fettuccine
- 350 g chicken breast boneless
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g mushroom sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ milk if needed
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 3 triangle cheese
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- ¼ cup coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions then drain and set aside
- Slice the chicken into strips and season all over with salt, pepper, and lime. Let this sit for at least half an hour. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan and saute chicken until lightly golden for about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside. In the same pan add sliced mushroom and saute them until done.
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat. Add onion and saute until soft, then add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add the cream and simmer over medium heat until beginning to thicken. Next, add the parmesan and, triangle cheese and whisk it in quickly until it melts. If the sauce too thick, add an extra cup of milk to thin it out slightly,
- Add chicken and mushroom back to the pan, along with parsley, coriander, Italian seasoning. Adjust salt and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and stir to combine. Heat another minute until warmed through then turn off the heat.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped fresh coriander or parsley.
I’m sure you and your loved ones will love this treat as I did!